Over 70+ monitoring choices allow
for nearly complete control over program design.
CleanTrac’s unique monitoring platform captures many different kinds of automated and patient-reported activities. This provides your team with an ability to customize the program for each client’s needs without having to use multiple systems.
Each activity can be graphed, monitored and reported on a customizable dashboard. We provide you with the tools to view your participant’s activity in meaningful ways to your team. Of course, you can alert and remind on every activity type.
Brand the mobile app to match your company in the Apple app and Google play store. Clients need to download an app from you, because that is who they trust. Maintain consistent branding across your digital presence. With our API, you can even design your own app and integrate other app features, such as billing or telemedicine.
Verify user compliance with full map and GPS support. This includes walking, biking and driving. Your team can create restricted zones, quarantine, house arrest, and curfew programs. The system also supports monitoring work and school attendance based on GPS.
You can monitor symptoms based on standard libraries of reported symptoms with likert scale responses. User can report symptoms multiple times a day on their own or you can assign a task to capture patient reporting at certain times. Symptom reporting can be followed up with a survey to gain additional detail based on questions you define.
Your team can review a complete history of events and actions taken (and not taken) by the participant. The system supports case notes that you can add to each event explaining the situation for future reference and other team members to view.
CleanTrac’s monitoring provides your team with tools to be successful.
Increase Visibility & Engagement
- Improve coordination by connecting providers, patients, and caregivers in a secure environment so everyone is on the same page.
- Provide customized treatment plans for patients to follow on mobile device.
- Empower patients and caregivers in their own recovery process.
- Learn more about your own program through previously unavailable real-time compliance data.
- Work to predict program failure by detecting relapses sooner based on behavioral trend data.
- Use improved analysis and tracking to find failure points within your program and make changes to compensate.
- Find and track new improvements in real time with baseline data from your existing population.
- Quickly implement program changes without long delays in printing and distributing new materials.
- Add new tools like gamifacition and machine learning to improve your program without disrupting your entire program.